Project Status Update – December 2021
Over the past several months, the following items have been completed:
- Revised Intersection Design Studies updated to year 2050 traffic.
- Development of Preliminary Roadway and Drainage Plans for the Gougar Road alignment.
- Completed updated Historic Property Inventory (HPI) and submitted to IDOT for review.
- Coordination with IDOT on the Biological Assessment for the Hines Emerald Dragonfly.
- Coordination with Illinois Tollway for Gougar Road drainage and widening of bridge over the Veterans Memorial Tollway (I-355).
- Fairmont Community Public Meeting (11/16/21).
- Collection of updated noise data.
- IDOT approval of bridge condition reports (BCRs) for the Gougar Road alignment.
- Coordination with IDOT and FHWA on anticipated Construction Phasing for NEPA concurrence.